- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Network Support, Technical Troubleshooting, Network Troubleshooting
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Computer Science and/or IT
- Minimum of 2 years in a technical service type role
- IT skills in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Strong interpersonal, organizational skills and customer service focus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive attitude, proactive, self-starter, action and results oriented
- Continuous learning orientation; keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies and markets
- Well-developed analytical, diagnostic and problem resolution skills
- Conduct installations in accordance with customer requirements and company specifications, from site inspections through to final sign-off and acceptance.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions and ensure that relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remote diagnostic procedures at customer sites.
- Capacity to take control of Service situations, include initiating escalation procedures and following through on all open calls to customer satisfaction on allocated sites (as either primary or secondary engineer) and ensure customer is well informed as to the status of the escalation or resolution.
- Ensure OH&S policies are adhered to and that a safe working environment is provided for all parties during support activities.
- Promote the benefits of comprehensive service contracts to customers and identify opportunities for new business through promotion of products and services.
- Maintain tools in good working order and to manage assigned inventory within 1% accuracy
- Complete Service Report on close/completed service calls, document service calls, reports daily and submit to service desk on a weekly basis.
- Manage and maintain daily operation of IT services including installation and configuration and set-up of all new computer equipment
- Establish and maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot and resolves IT services issues e.g. computer installation/reinstallation and configuration of common office software
- Capable to communicates and guide users in problem solving
- Willing to lift heavy IT equipments when required
- Candidate must be willing to perform 12 hours rotating shift (Work 4 days, rest 3 days per week)
Interested applicants, please email your professional profile in MS WORD format with recent photo to: email@example.com
- Reason for leaving (all past & present employment)
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Availability/Notice period