- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SQL server 2008/2012, AD management and IIS, Technical support / Systems administration on Microsoft machines, VPN, LAN/WAN, routers and switches , Firewalls, DNS, DHCP and AD, Communications skills
- Hands on role managing L1/L2 support on SQL and IIS servers
- Excellent career progression in a newly created permanent headcount
About Our Client
Our client, a leading UK headquartered MNC, is a global leader in the travel services sector. After being voted Europe's top travel site for 3 years in succession, they are expanding very quickly in the Asian markets. As part of this growth, they are looking for an excellent IT Support Officer to lead their remote and on-site user support at the level 1 and 2. Currently, they have 25 users in the Singapore office and they are looking to expand to a 100 by end of 2014.
Reporting directly to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for server maintenance and administration. In addition, you will be analyzing the performance across markets globally and propose solutions for proactive troubleshooting. You will be the key point of contact for hardware maintenance and resolution on basic issues concerning network devices. Candidates who have previous experience in overseeing office relocations and moves will be highly preferred.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline
- 3 years of experience in systems administration on Microsoft machines
- Hands on experience in managing Firewalls, DNS, DHCP and AD
- Good understanding of incident management concerning VPN, LAN/WAN, routers and switches
- Excellent communication skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders in the US and UK on a day to day basis
- Only candidates who are currently residing in Singapore are requested to apply for this role
What's On Offer
Our client offers an excellent career path and regional exposure. The maximum remuneration offered in this role will be $60,000 not inclusive of bonuses and benefits. Our client is willing to offer trainings at off-site locations in the UK on monitoring tools and also has a comprehensive training program for employees. They also offer an annual allowance for the purpose of undertaking professional certifications relevant to the incumbent role.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Anurag Garg on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1893590