- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Maritime Transportation Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Webserver management, Microsoft NT Server, TCP/IP (Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol)
Maintain broadcasting equipment and monitoring the log outgoing signals and operates transmitters.
Software on desktop computers has replaced specialized electronic equipment in many recording and editing functions.
Established spare parts requirements of each unit for a specific reports period and see to it that such are readily available. Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts, maintenance supplies, and equipment and initiates reordering when necessary.
Continuously source out vendors, fabricators, suppliers and services to achieve best service and price.
Maintains and updates operating manuals of all Equipment and ensures that these are readily available during projects.
Ensures that all instruments are calibrated with valid certificate before mobilization.
Oversees and coordinates equipment mobilization/load-outs.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jurong - East (Toh Guan).
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software, IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Local Or SPR Only
- Salary: $2000 to $3500
- Able to Start work immediately
1) Current & Expected Salary ( is a MUST)
2) Reason(s) for Leaving
3) Date of Availability
4) Recent Photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)