- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: IT systems
1. Data Centre Infrastructure
- All Microsoft Windows Server setup, maintenance and administration.
- SAN administration.
- Cisco Network administration.
- Troubleshooting of LAN/WAN connections.
- All Security Applicance Management in conjunction with global security teams
2. Software/Application Administration
- Active Directory, Exchange Server, ISA, IIS and SharePoint administration.
- All VMware Server and Desktop setup, configuration and administration.
- Blackberry wireless administration (BES).
- Postini and Web Marshall administration.
- Administration of the company network anti-virus protection solution - (Symantec End Point Protection).
- Enterprise Backup Management - (Veritas Backup Exec).
3. SOE Management
- SOE Management, including all Automated Software Deployment.
- Automated Operating System Patch Management.
- Ensure that all IT is fully functional for normal business operations at all times.
- IT vendor management.
- Disaster Recovery Planning.
- Maintain the Software Licensing Audit database using MS SCCM.
- Respond to all Level 2/3 Helpdesk calls within the time specified in the IT SLA's to our customers.
- Provide technology support to affiliates and business partners as required.
- On-going IT asset management ensuring the appropriate supporting documentation.
- IT SOX compliance officer.
All other duties as required/directed.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 2003/08, Active Directory, Group Policy, and TCP/IP Networking.
- Excellent knowledge of MS SCCM.
- Excellent knowledge of VMware (Server and Desktop Virtualisation)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Exchange Server 2003 and SMTP configurations
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft ISA, IIS, SMS, and SQL Server 2005
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology.
- MCSE 2003 (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer).
- MS SCCM Certified.
- VMware Certified.
- Ability to meet deadlines by coordinating a flexible and successful business approach within a fast-paced changing environment.
- A clear understanding of call logging, prioritisation and escalation.
- Ability to systematically analyze and resolve complex technical issues.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in relation to fixing or replacing equipment.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of company policies, systems and procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, taking into account any technical language used.
- Demonstrated initiative in introducing new technologies, concepts or ideas.
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required, including weekends and evenings.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Effective Team Player and Liaiser with Management, employees and Vendor
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with mandarin speaking associates)
Singaporeans only (Foreigners need not apply)
Interested applicants kindly email your detailed resume with a recent photograph
indicating your current and expected salary to