- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information Engineering and Media, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: • Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft, • Linux Centos knowledge with VMware Vspere Hypervisor Exsi 5.1
The System Network Administrator (SNA) is responsible for effective provisioning, configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software in Linux and Windows systems that support VMware infrastructure.
Operations and Support
- Perform daily server monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources and systems.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes are created.
- Perform daily monitoring on Linux emailing server, ensuring all spam/Junk mail engine are in good condition.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failure for desktop and server.
- Perform remote support on affiliate offices such as Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia when necessary.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain and configure system software that supports Windows 7 Professional, Windows Server 2012, Linux Centos Server infrastructure applications.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform on-going performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or Diploma holder with (3-year) working experience with a technical major.
- Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Unix and Microsoft
- 2 years system administration experience.
- Linux Centos knowledge with VMware Vspere Hypervisor Exsi 5.1 is much advantage.
- Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with advanced notice.
- No regular travel required.
- Salary range : negotiable
- 5 days week (Mon to Fri)
Please forward detailed RESUME with a PHOTO in MS Word format to: email@example.com
Please remember to state your
• Current salary
• Expected salary
• Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
• Notice period
Please state position applied for as the subject in the email. We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.