- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: • Good understanding on Linux/Unix system environment, preferably with recent release of Ubuntu OS., • Working experience with LAMP, HA cluster, nagios monitoring tools and etc would be an added advantage.
- Setup, install, deploy and maintain servers (Linux, Windows & Unix), firewall and network equipment.
- Plan and monitor servers/network capacity to ensure satisfactory uptime.
- Security Hardening of OS and hardware.
- Apply patches/update on all devices where applicable.
- Perform vulnerability scanning on servers/network.
- Documentation of implementation process and various procedures.
- Assist security and compliance team in audit process.
- Working closely with development team to ensure successfully implementation of project.
- Conducting hardware and software research/evaluation.
- On standby 24 x 7 and support operations after office hours, on weekends and public holidays
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Computer/ Information Technology /Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferably 1 - 2 years of relevant experience as System Administrators or related position.
- Good understanding on Linux/Unix system environment, preferably with recent release of Ubuntu OS.
- Working experience with LAMP, HA cluster, nagios monitoring tools and etc would be an added advantage.