- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Information Engineering and Media
- Skills: IT
Our client, an established blue chip organization in the Telco industry are hiring! Recognised by Forbes as 1 of the top ranking companies globally, they now seek and hire new faces into their Customer Care (Helpdesk) department.
This department will be solely in charge of a new Technology which will be very commonly used and heard in time to come. Joining them will enhance and kick off a great career start in your IT career path.
Great benefits and AMAZING bonus pay out every year!
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Medical Coverage and benefits
- 13month AWS Confirmed
- Variable Bonus between 2 to 4 months expected + $500 Flexible Benefits per year!
- Monthly additonal allowance provided on top of basic salary
- Attending to incoming calls from existing customers who are using the new technology/services
- Attempt to solve all problems/issues faced from customers
- Assist customers in troubleshooting the first-level issues
- NITEC or Diploma in IT related (Fresh grads strongly encouraged to apply)
- Able to articulate well in English
- Able to start work within short notice
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants, kindly email your resume to email@example.com
Do visit our job listing at www.tbchr.com/Jobs for other job opportunities.
Company EA License No: 04C3537
Registration No: R1108993