- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Professional Certification
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Perform field support service activities such as installation, deployments and component servicing of any Multifunction Printer (MFP) / Network Printer
- Onsite technical support for MFPs & Printers
- Driver & Solution installation (Training will be provided)
- Diploma in IT/ Electronics, Nitec in Technology or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in IT support
- Basic Knowledge in networking and home network configuration
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and IT Networks
- Responsible and a good team player
- Candidates without working experience & ORD personnel are welcome to apply
- Only Singaporeans or PRs may apply
What we offer:
- Training and development opportunities
- 5 days work week
- Young and dynamic working environment
If you have what it takes, we want to meet you.
Send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org stating clearly your contact details, recent photograph, reason for leaving last employment, earliest availability as well as your current & expected salary.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.