- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Java, J2EE, technical architect, technical designer, enterprise applications
Java/J2EE Technical Designer or Architect (involved in active participation of coding)
- You will be responsible for creating the most suitable architecture for a software development project, and maintaining control throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Define design and programming guidelines
- Establish the design of the system
- Integration of various components,
- Identification and mitigation of known technical risk, architectural principles, technology standards and best practices.
- Define system-level application architecture
- Maintain control throughout the entire software development lifecycle by continuously making critical adjustments
- Involve in requirement analysis phase
- Highlight requirement gaps to business analyst teams
- Provide technical leadership in the development- established design and development methodologies
- Engage customers to explain the technical issues
- Ensure best practices are employed in the development project
- Trouble-shoot technical problems faced by the project team.
- At least 10 years experience with substantial project work in software design & development
- Strong technical experience in system / applications architecture design
- Experience in designing solutions- enterprise database design, web and application server and network technologies
- Must have experience in developing enterprise business applications.
- Able and willing to deep-dive into code level when necessary.
- Certified in the relevant technologies
- Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation skills
- Singaporean / Singapore PR
- Mandarin speaking preferred to liaise with mandarin speaking clients
- Attractive- at par with/ above market
- AWS + other bonuses