- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Education
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Education/Training, Communications skills
- You will play a key role in facilitating job retention of offenders and ex-offenders placed on work reintegration programmes.
- You work with strategic partners to develop and implement strategies to facilitate offenders securing and retaining their jobs.
- You will also conduct site visits to check on offenders on work reintegration programmes and provide regular updates to facilitate the monitoring of their progress.
- Recognised diploma
- Prior experience in managing ex-offenders will be an advantage
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Team player with good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
Please upload a copy of your latest cover letter and CV and also please indicate your current and minimum expected monthly salary in your CV.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.