- Salary: 2800 - 3300
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
JOB: Junior Programmer/ Software Developer (No Experience Required ) - Entry Level
Optimum Solutions, Singapore
We are looking for passionate and dynamic IT professionals (No experience required)
Work Location: Changi Business Park
Employer: Optimum Solutions
What we are looking for:
- Degree/Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent
- 0 to 2 years’ experience in various phases of the SW development cycle
- Passion for programming.
- Basic understanding of relational database.
- Basic understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
What do we offer:
- An opportunity to learn and work on live projects with large multinational banks in Singapore.
- You will be learning technologies such as Computer Algorithms, Core Java , Data Analytics-Hadoop, Big Data,Devops , Dot Net
- Overview of Frameworks - Agile, Spring, Node.js, MongoDB, Software design pattern
- Our 3 months classroom training programme & 3 months On-the-job training is designed for fast, effective knowledge transfer.
After a brief training period to bring you up to speed with the industry standards, you will immediately gain project involvement. You will have the opportunity to work on the full software development cycle from interpreting requirements through to design, implementation, testing and release.
Kindly e-mail updated WORD document resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Headquartered in Singapore, Optimum Solutions is Asia’s leading IT Services Company with offices in 5 countries and a team of over 2300 employees. For over 19 years, we have been working with Global Banks & Financial Institutions helping them realize their technology goals. With a strong focus on BFSI sector, we are the preferred partner of choice for number of large global banks having presence in Asia.
We are a Singapore based global IT services firm. Having started in 1997, we have grown to over 2300 employees in Asia with offices in India, China, Philippines, Malaysia and United States of America.