- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: external auditors, audit, taxation, statutory
Newly created role in a listed MNC in the manufacturing industry
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of packaging products with over 250 facilities globally. They have expanded their operations in North America, Australia and Asia significantly over the past few years. With a sustainable growth plan in place for the next few years, they have been increasing their market share and are now hiring for a Junior Accountant for the team.
The role reports into the Finance Manager and is responsible for statutory and financial reporting for the APAC region. This will require you to work with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the month end closing and reporting is done in a timely fashion. As an Accountant within the team you will drive the implementation and maintenance of internal controls and IFRS.
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA
- At least 2 years of external audit with the Big 6 audit firms with an experience auditing for MNCs
- Be a team player with a proactive mindset
- Excellent command of English to be able to liaise with your counterparts in other countries
This is a newly created opportunity for an external auditor to start their commercial accounting career with a stable, well organized MNC. The culture of the firm is extremely supportive and conducive to training and learning. You will be able to ensure that you further enhance your technical accounting knowledge here.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Megha Khare (Lic No: R1216078) on +65 6416 9811