1) Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
2) Gather systems requirements from customers (internal and/or externa) and ensure usrs sign-off requirements specification
3) Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/ program specification
4) Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participates in the systems review with project Manager
5) Design and document system architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off design specification
6) Develop test cases, conduct load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLAs.
7) Deploy systems to productions and provide post-implementation support
1) Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Information Technology, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
2) Required skill(s): Net development, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, Sharepoint 2003/2007
3) Familiar with full SDLC
4) Experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and documentation (functional and technical specifications), developement, implementation, testing, maintenance and support.
5) Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
6) Hands-on and inquisitive in nature and constantly striving for personal excellence
7) Fresh graduates with no work experience but possess above programming skills are welcomed to apply
8) Applicant must be willing to work in Sin Ming
9) Only Singaporeans / Singapore PRs need apply
Interested candidates, please send resume in MS Word Format including the following:-
1) Current & Expected Salary ( is a MUST)
2) Reason(s) for Leaving
3) Date of Availability
4) Recent Photo
Target Recruitment is a member of WMS Group.
The group started off as a one-man outfit known as Westin Management Services during Jan 1990 with the sole purpose of providing quality, efficient and cost effective staff recruitment services to SME clients. The name was later changed to WMS Personnel Services.
Today there are 6 companies within the WMS Group catering to a wide spectrum of clients in Singapore. While we started off with specialization in the Office Staff placement arena, we feel there is a need to include Technical/IT staff placement to better serve the needs of our expanding clients base. Hence in July 2000 the IT and Technical Division was set up. This also coincides with the celebration of our group’s 10th Anniversary.
Our mission is to be a leader in the staff placement service industry, providing efficient, cost effective and timely personnel recruitment solutions to our clients.
We are proud of our achievement, our team and our success. The majority of our business are derived from regular clients and referrals. We recognize the importance of effective service whilst ensuring our service and our quality are never compromised.
For more information about us, please visit www.wmsgroup.net