- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
- Evaluate all the documents submitted for company incorporation
- Discuss with client and advise on various aspects of company formation, its relative benefits vis a vis other forms of organization like LLP and Sole proprietorship
- Preparing resolutions for post incorporation changes to the company (eg. Subsequent allotment of shares, change in directorship etc)
- Lodge the incorporation in ACRA system
- Responsible for post incorporation compliance (First board meeting, issue of Share certificates etc)
- Ensure all documentation is in order
- ICSA qualification preferred.
- Strong oral and written skills in English.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Diligent, meticulous, detailed and organized, with a keen willingness to learn.
- 2- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel