- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Law
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Law
- To assist in overseeing the corporate compliance programme.
- Plan and implement annual Compliance Action Programme
- Provide advisory and training to update staff on compliance issues and the latest development
- Conduct compliance reviews
- Keep up to date with the MAS regulatory requirements and update the Compliance Manual as required
- Diploma/Degree qualification in legal studies or law.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Financial Service industry preferred.
- Candidates with knowledge and understanding of Corporate Compliance and AML/CFT system will be at advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently under tight deadline environment