- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Multimedia Technology and Design
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Graphic design
- Assist Creative Designer in all in-house design requests.
- Conceptualise and create print design and layout.
- Plan concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrate concept by designing rough layout regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related aesthetic concepts.
- Prepare final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Possess Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Confident and passionate about design and layout
- Have a creative flair with ability to adapt to different styles
- Have excellent Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Experienced in Macintosh
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Bilingual as there is a need to input Mandarin text in design
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332924 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326741