- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Java, C/C++, Authentication and security protocols, Cryptographic and application security, Communications skills
- Involve in development and implementation of new Sunnic Pte Ltd security product.
- As a Junior IT Security Engineer, you will assist Senior IT Security Engineer to define, develop and publish risk management standards for each critical technology environment.
- Provide post-sales support and maintenance to end user with technical advices and solving problems to ensure all related technical issue are resolved in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Investigate opportunities to update security system capabilities to sustain and enhance network and system security integrity.
- Collaborate with applications developers and vendors to ensure legacy and newly deployed application are developed securely.
- Provide debug and testing over existing product.
- Perform and take responsibility for all levels of software lifecycle on the assigned projects.
- Diploma or Degree in EEE/Computer Science or equivalent At least 1 years of relevant working experience in application development and support functions. Newly graduate are also welcome to apply.
- Knowledge in security engineering, authentication and security protocols, cryptographic and application security are an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Java, C/C++ language
- Highly organized and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment where priorities change rapidly.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Singaporean or PR preferred.
Position will be on contract.