- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: As per requirements above
1) Analyze, design, program, test, document and maintain IT systems or applications
2) Gather systems requirements from customers (internal and/or externa) and ensure usrs sign-off requirements specification
3) Analyze requests for enhancements/changes and write amendment/ program specification
4) Perform and manage stages of the SDLC and participates in the systems review with project Manager
5) Design and document system architecture and propose appropriate technologies and tools required to implement systems; and ensure users sign-off design specification
6) Develop test cases, conduct load test and tune the performance of systems to meet SLAs.
7) Deploy systems to productions and provide post-implementation support
1) Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Information Technology, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
2) Required skill(s): Net development, VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, Sharepoint 2003/2007
3) Familiar with full SDLC
4) Experience in user requirements gathering, analysis and documentation (functional and technical specifications), developement, implementation, testing, maintenance and support.
5) Strong Analytical, communication and inter-personal skills.
6) Hands-on and inquisitive in nature and constantly striving for personal excellence
7) Fresh graduates with no work experience but possess above programming skills are welcomed to apply.
8) Only Singaporeans / Singapore PRs need apply
Interested candidates, please send resume in MS Word Format including the following:-
1) Current & Expected Salary ( is a MUST)
2) Reason(s) for Leaving
3) Date of Availability
4) Recent Photo