- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Responsible for the smooth running of the Singapore office operations , Logistic arrangements of business travel for Managers (flight, hotels etc.), Provide admin & secretarial support to Senior Management (European Expatriate).
The Companyis the world's leading provider of industrial components and tools in their industry.
Junior Secretary / Junior Personal Assistant /Office Administrator / Operations Executive- European MNC
The incumbent shall be responsible for the smooth running of the Singapore office operations and also to provide secretarial support to Senior Management.
- Provide admin & secretarial support to Senior Management (European Expatriate).
- Logistic arrangements of business travel for Managers (flight, hotels etc.), conference calls, live meetings, offsite meetings etc.
- Point of contact for Business Partners, stakeholders, etc.
- Booking, preparation of meeting, including welcoming of guests
- Assist in preparation of meeting documents / print outs when required
- Perform administrative duties including answering phone calls, handle enquiries etc.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Minimum Doploma in any field
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to
Please Do NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.