- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Ms Office
- Manage kitchen operation, ensuring correct procedures are adhered to in day-to-day food preparation.
- Create new menus and food concepts including setting the standards for recipes, potion control and costing.
- Monitor quality and quantity of food items, bought or prepared for the day to minimize wastage.
- Responsible for cleanliness, sanitation and neatness of the hot and cold line.
- Ensure work safe environment in kitchen and equipment operation.
- Fresh Graduate from relevant institution are welcome.
- Good team player, responsible and diligent
- Able to work shift, weekend and public holidays.
- Working experience is an advantage, those with no experience training will be provided.
- Attractive performance BOUNS will be given
*** Sincere & Interested applicants, kindly forward your resume (word doc format) with a soft copy picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone into 6337 7498 & look for Andrew Teo ***