- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business Information Technology
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Strong Leadership
- Provides support to the Program Managers, Project Managers, and the Business Relationship Managers, by providing capacity management, demand management, and scheduling of L3 Solutions Analysts for Major and Minor projects, including regulatory projects, queries and investigations, and monitoring their progress against plans.
- Also provides support to the L2 Application Support Senior Manager by assigning the appropriate L3 Solutions Analysts for non-repeatable, complex and highly technical incidents that require significant investigation, root cause determination and resolution planning.
- Defines the resource pools available for work on all projects, as well as for escalated incidents and problem management, and develop the allocation plan for those resources, periodically updating and revising both.
- Acts as the escalation point for high priority, priority 1, and Crisis production issues and resolve them in a timely and urgent manner.
- Recommends and implements new processes for optimizing the existing work.
- flows/practices and documenting them in our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensure compliance with security, regulatory, and audit requirements on all projects.
- Ensure the department is maintained at a high efficiency level.
Manage and improve the skills of the team.
- Monitor and ensure the team performs their job functions to the expected level of quality and service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 8+ years work experience with a solid understanding of business systems analysis and development, and good time management and organization skills for dealing with conflicting priorities and tight deadlines.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications; experience with gaming and hospitality applications such as Customer Loyalty Programs, Retail Intelligence Systems, Retail Management Systems, and POS, including LMS and MMS (Agilysys), ACSC (Bally’s), and Infinium (Infor) is preferred. Knowledge of and experience with TIBCO is highly desired.
- Strong leadership, good analytical, problem solving and trouble shooting skills are definite assets; along with a customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Information Technology / Job Title: L3 Application Support Senior Manager