- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Quality Control on raw material, in-process and finished product
- Troubleshoot and conduct cause analysis on non-conforming product
- Develop and improve test method and lab operation procedure
- Maintain test equipment, consumables and facilities
- Preparation of lab reagent, management of sample and assist in new product development
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Chemical Process Technology, or equivalent.
- Experience in handling lab instrument such as HPLC, GC etc
- >1 year of working experience in related field is preferred, but fresh graduate may be considered for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be meticulous and able to perform shift work
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at mail to: email@example.com
Resumes please INCLUDE the following:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent ID photograph
Thank you and we wish you all the best in your job search!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.