- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Manufacturing
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Supervisory Skills
- Responsible for the daily operations and maintenance of Industrial Coatings laboratory.
- Support routine bath analysis for our Electrocoat customers.
- Prepare bath analysis laboratory report for our customers.
- Conduct electrocoat lab trials and color matching to support sales activities.
- Support color matching for liquid coatings. Experience with Fluorocarbon coatings will be an advantage.
- Supervise small batch sample production for customers to support sample mock up for end user approval.
- Work closely with regional labs and technical team on project coordination and approvals
- Minimum ITE / Diploma Holders.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Experience in color matching is a strong advantage.
- Prior experience working in a laboratory environment.
- Experience in 5S, EH&S.
- Only Singaporean or SPR needs to apply.
Location - West