- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Science, Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Skills: Laboratory
Treatment Lab Technician (Animal-Handling)
- To perform lab support activities, thereby ensuring best hygienic conditions within the lab in accordance with pertinent guidelines and standards.
- To collect data and perform test relating to environmental monitoring and study results
- To preparing test items for smoking.
- To maintain hygienic conditions in working environment through lab support activities (washing, autoclaving, disinfection of equipment, rooms and corridors, supply of diet and bedding and proper disposal of waste) as scheduled in work planning and described in procedures.
- To daily and periodically maintain equipment used in lab support area according to planned schedules
- To perform and collect microbiology/hygiene monitoring data for all barrier rooms such as air, surfaces, diet, bedding and drinking water, autoclave performance, disinfection and chemical parameter testing for water as according to planned schedules or study plan.
- To perform and collect food consumption data as required according to study plan
- Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of disinfection and microbiological monitoring is a plus
- Knowledge of ms excel
Interested candidate, please send in your detailed and updated resume to
[Attn: Jane Lim]
**All information will be treated with the strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants will be notified.