- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Skills: Computer skills, Laboratory
A Laboratory Analyst’s roles and responsibilities include:
- Perform chemical and physical tests on crude oils, process streams, petroleum products, petrochemical products, byproducts, chemical products, additives and aqueous samples, etc.
- Operate and maintain appropriate laboratory equipment, perform housekeeping and ensuring that equipment are in optimal condition
- Prepare laboratory chemicals and reagent, conduct calibration and validation checks on laboratory equipment as required
- Perform gas sampling /testing with and without breathing apparatus (BA) at plant units when required
- Trouble-shoot problems related to laboratory equipment and tests methods used
- Work with Laboratory Information Management System to manage test data and product quality status
- Polytechnic Diploma in Chemical Process Technology (with Industrial Chemistry option) or Chemical
- Engineering. Those with Higher NITEC in Chemical Technology, ‘JC or IB’ Levels in Mathematics, Science (Physics and Chemistry) and English may also apply.
- Must be computer literate
- Willing to work on shift schedule
- Must be able to perform overtime whenever necessary
- Previous laboratory experience as well as possess a valid Class 3 driving license will be an added advantage
- This position requires the candidate to be able to distinguish colors
Why Join Us?
When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.
Join us and let’s make a real difference together.
Click here to apply online now!