- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: API, ASTM, ISO/QS (International Organisation for Standardisation/Quality Standards), Laboratory, Materials Engineering
- Norwegian MNC
- Oil & Gas Risk Management Services
- State of the art Laboratory facilities
Our Client provides classification, verification, risk management and technical advisory services to the global maritime and oil and gas industries and they are looking for Assistant / Laboratory Engineersto join their growing business.
- Project administration, execution and reporting
- Prepare quotations and tender proposals
- Perform laboratory and on-site testing including but not limited to materials, component and/or structural testing
- Prepare test set up including design/sourcing for necessary fixture, instrumentation etc.
- Evaluate test results and present to clients
- performing fracture mechanics and fatigue assessments
- Responsible for technical and financial performance of projects
- Assist in service development and marketing activities
- Master/Degree/Diploma in Material Science/ Structural/ Mechanical/ Mechatronic/Electrical
- 3 to 5 years’ working experience in laboratory or relevant field is preferred
- Good communication skill and willing to work in a team of multinational culture
- Good understanding with hands-on experience in laboratory instrumentation and controls
- Good working knowledge/understanding of relevant international codes (API, ASTM, ISO & BS etc.)
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Willing to travel within Singapore and overseas, both on-shore and off-shore
- Past experience working in laboratory environment will be advantageous
- Location: West
- Up to S$4,000 ( Salary will commensurate according to skills and experience)
- Only Singaporeans & SPRs need apply
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
How to apply:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format (including current and expected salary) to:
Or call your Friendly Consultant, Lou at 6590 9915 for a discussion.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!