- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Laboratory, Communications skills
- To perform the testing of drugs in biological samples.
- To maintain and calibrate laboratory instruments and equipments.
- To assist in the research and development in analytical toxicology.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- Experience in analytical chemistry would be an advantage.
- Good communication and peoples skills.
- Motivated and able to work independently.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.