- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Biological Sciences, Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills, Laboratory
- You will work under the supervision of Forensic Scientists.
- You will work on forensic exhibits for examination of presence of biological fluids in a lab environment.
- You will perform routine and some special laboratory procedures involving DNA extraction and amplification; calibrate and maintain equipment and participate in quality assurance activities.
- Diploma in Biotechnology, Biomedical Sciences from a recognized Institution.
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to protect public health and safety.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with people of different backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.