- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Landscape Architecture
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Class 3 driving license, Photoshop
- Provide design and implementation services for landscape related projects.
- Plan and manage project budget & resource allocations.
- Plan and schedule project timelines.
- Ensure operational performance targets are achieved in relation to service quality, cost controls and customer expectations.
- Perform accurate cost estimates, cost controls, productivity analysis and quality service audits
- Attend to leads promptly once lead assign. (Phone call / email / text message)
- Making site visits
- Establishing general landscape requirements (hardscape & softscape) and budget with clients
- Prepare design proposals with cost accuracy & profitability requirements within shortest timeline
- Presenting proposals to clients for final approval of design & negotiating of the contract sum till confirmation
- Submit confirm project details to admin for updating to claim report
- Plan for implementation.
- Prepare detail construction drawings
- Call for kick-off meeting with ops team or sub-contractors
- Prepare for procurement/logistic requirements (Issue internal/external PO/sub-contract)
- Liaising with other professionals on the project such as main-con, LA & consultant etc
- Site visit with ops team or sub-contractors
- Maintain good communication with members of other departments to coordinate operational activities including suppliers
- Conduct regular sub-contractor / ops team site meeting
- Submit progressive claim (main-con), deposit invoice (house job) promptly and final claim to be collected once project completed (main-con & house job) To remind client for payment through emails & phone calls if necessary
- Overseeing the project implementation, DLP till handover to client
- Submit project completion / establishment photos to admin for E-filing & to maintain good filing records in hardcopy & E-filling in company server
- To master all software implemented by company such as ERP system, OMNIlite, Microsoft Excel costing sheet, Auto-Cad & Photoshop
- Generating new business opportunities through referral or GEBIZ or PEGAXIS or SESAMi or internal customer from LSI & LS2
- To achieve monthly sales target been allocated
- Any other relevant duties assigned
- Min Diploma in landscape architecture/design or equivalent
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- The candidate shall possess knowledge of auto-cad and photo-shop software
- Proficient in MS office.
- Good in freehand sketching
- Excellent interpersonalskills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- The candidate must have a love of “Nature” and “Sense of Beauty”
- Only Singaporean/PR need apply
The successful candidate will enjoy attractive allowances and incentives offered in theNature group of companies. Interested candidates are invited to email their resume statingyour current and expected remuneration together with a recent photo to:
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)