- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communication, Negotiation and Interpersonal skills, Auditing experience (example : ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or ISO 18001
- Lead audit team and conduct audit for initial and surveillance audit.
- Ensure that the organisation's Procedures are followed for relevant product under their expertise.
- Assist in marketing and promotional activities.
- Provide market information to the management team on new market trend and business opportunities
- To carry out customized audit as required.
- Conduct training course under their specialty.
- Assist in promotional activities.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- Bachelors in Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental/Health/Safety, Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years full time working experience in R&D or QA.
- Knowledge of carbon management system in compliance with ISO14064-1 will be an added advantage
- Auditing experience (example : ISO 14001, ISO 9001 or ISO 18001 ) will be preferred
- Proficiency in English plus one other Asian language
- Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Acts quickly and decisively
- Fluent English and local language
- Be able to work independently with high level of initiative and resourcefulness
- Self-motivated, meticulous and committed individual who can work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Candidates with QEO auditing experiences.OR 4 to 5 years in Construction Industry. Candidates with either 2 standards from Q/E/O auditing experience are welcome to apply
* Applicants may send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.