- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 15
- Skills: -
Our client is an international, knowledge-based group that supplies high-technology systems and solutions to customers in the oil and gas industry, the merchant marine, and the defense and aerospace industries.
- Review the Electrical work load with the Department Manager and to plan and report forward loading for projects, studies and proposals and to then assign appropriate personnel to these teams. Select and nominate Lead Engineers for specific projects and to further monitor and review the performance of those teams so as to detect and avoid problems.
- Participate actively in the technical proposal of EPC EIT tenders for FPSO and FSO
- Represent the Electrical discipline when meeting potential clients.
- Maintain an overview of all Projects to ensure that the work is to a consistent quality and comply with company procedures and standards.
- Review and maintain calculation methods, data sheets and other Electrical deliverables.
- Review the latest appropriate tools and software
- Participate in the selection, recruitment and development of new staff for the Electrical department.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10 years’ experience in design and development engineering
- 5 years’ experience in directing task forces in Electrical Department in a consulting or project management environment
- HV Systems - Power generation and distribution
- System studies including load flow, short circuit and motor starting
- Design capability for concept, FEED and detailed engineering
- Vendor and sub-contract management
- Bids and cost estimation
- International standards - IEC, IEEE, NORSOK
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)