- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Information Technology
Job Title:Lead Engineer (SEA)
Job Category/Function:Internal IT/Infrastructure/Network Engineer
Salary:SGD 5000.00 - 6000.00
Lead Engineer (SEA)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the subsidiaries of a global telecommunication company leading the revolution of online and mobile service platform with its Digital Contents, Integrated Commerce and Advertising & Marketing Businesses. Their business encompass the integration of service platform both online and offline marketing channels.
They are inviting experienced and passionate individuals to join them in define and support in the development and deployment across all identified HQ and SEA technology pilots and go-to-market programs for applications and services for their newly set up regional technology platform.
- Co-work with HQ Product House and where relevant, apps and content developers from channel partners on localizing apps with contents for SEA markets.
- Develop test cases and manage project testing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Co-work with HQ Tech R&D on enablers like alternative payments (e.g. MOL, Macrokiosk etc).
- Co-work with marketing team on the integration and reporting on consumer profiling, apps tracking dashboard of partner systems with HQ systems.
- Lead in SEA technology trend tracking, maintain report and propose concept pilots for SEA product development
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with minimum 8 years of experience undertaking roles such as software architect, developer and evangelist, leading challenging technical projects.
- Involved in projects such as mobile content delivery system on the web, open software platform for embedded device, Computer Telephony Systems (VOIP, IVR, VoiceXML), GIS, Web applications, and Embedded systems.
- Experienced and may lead or support in technical marketing related to Developers and developer outreach group - work on event/trade show organization and sponsorships, hackathons, meetups, platform evangelism, device loaner programs, online marketing, social media engagement, informal co-marketing opportunities, app sourcing, tech sourcing and general business development.
- Ability to manage multiple device platforms - iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, feature phones, blackberry, symbian etc.
- Specialized in the following technologies:
- Software design and architecture,
- Windows/Unix C/C++ development,
- HTML5, Mobile,
- Web service design and implementation,
- Embedded, Multi-thread applications,
- CTI application using telecommunication hardware,
- Microsoft .NET,
- C, C++, shell scripting
- optional: Qt for symbian S60 & others. mobile browser evolution. mobile/native hybrids. content/service discovery
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.