- Salary: 1800 - 2200
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Carro is looking for a hardworking individual to develop our business by attracting, identifying & following up with prospective clients.
- Lead generation; Managing sell leads & closely following up on new tickets
- Picking of hotline and replying to general enquiries
- Maintaining inventory list
- Sales & Operations administrative work
- Market research e.g. Price analysis
- Ad- Hoc tasks
Reasons to be part of the team:
Be part of a fast-growing startup in an entrepreneurial, creative, friendly environment
As a startup, we pride ourselves on being a tight-knit community that engages in a wide range of activities as a team.
Our pantry is always well stocked and our internet is blazing fast so that you can work at Godspeed
Ground floor location in a beautifully renovated open office with access to plenty of parking lots
Strong work ethic: Hardworking, High integrity. Remain calm under pressure
Strong interpersonal and communication skills: Comfortable and able to communicate effectively with clients over the phone, and via email.
Independent and self-driven
Willing to work from home over a few weekends (as & when needed)
Friendly, able to work in a team, and open to new challenges
Ability to start work on a short-notice is preferable
*Must already be legally allowed to work in Singapore
Please submit your resume & indicate your earliest start date to email@example.com asap as applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.