- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Passionate and positive mindset.
Located within the Central Business District and positioned as an International Business Hotel. At this time, we are seeking a suitably qualified, experienced and dynamic individual to join our opening team as:
Leading Cook / Cook
The successful candidate will report to the Che De Partie, works closely internally as a department and also with all other departments.
- Prepare, arrange and serve all food according to standard set.
- Assist in mis en place, prepare cutting and de-boning meat, cook and arrange food as instructed.
- Ensure proper handling of equipment and general cleanliness of kitchen.
- To always maintain kitchen counter, chiller & walk in refrigerator cleanliness
- General mis en place duties
If you have the enthusiasm and dedication to join and assist our pre-opening team in positioning Carlton City as a leading hotel in Singapore’s CBD, kindly email or write to us at the contact details below. Please include the position applied for in the email subject line and include a detailed resume with your current and expected salary.
The Director of Human Resource
Carlton Properties (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
1 Gopeng Street