- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Law
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Analytical skills
Reporting to the Director (Legal & Enforcement), you will assist in the Commission’s enforcement of the Competition Act against cartels, dominant companies that abuse their position and mergers which substantially lessen competition. You will have the opportunity to participate in dawn raids, work on policy matters and law reform relating to competition law, and represent the Commission in the Courts and Tribunals, as required. You may also have the opportunity to work on Free Trade Agreements and represent the Commission in international fora.
• Good Law Degree from a reputable university
• Called to the Singapore Bar
• Preferably 3 to 5 years of post-qualified experience
• Economics qualifications will be an added advantage
• Analytical, independent and self-motivated
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with the applicants’ qualifications and experience will be offered. Actual designation will depend on the years of experience the applicants possess.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be returned. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Information on these positions are available at http://www.ccs.gov.sg and http://www.careers.gov.sg. Please submit your curriculum vitae and application via http://www.careers.gov.sg.
or send it to:
Human Resource Division
Competition Commission of Singapore
45 Maxwell Road
The URA Centre
Please indicate the position you are applying for in your application.
All curriculum vitaes must be accompanied by a completed copy of the CCS application form to be considered for the position. You can download the CCS application form from our website at http://www.ccs.gov.sg.