- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Law, Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Ability to work hands-on and with business acumen, Legal experience including at least 3 years in-house in an international environment
Sodexo is the world leader in Quality of Life Services. We operate in 80 countries with 420,000 employees who share the same passion for service. Sodexo is the 20th largest employer worldwide, the 7th largest European employer. Join our teams and experience the unique Sodexo spirit!
The APAC region covers 10 countries (Singapore, New Caledonia, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Laos, South Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines and Israel) and generates revenues of EUR 200 million.LEGAL COUNSEL & CONTRACTPERFORMANCE MANAGER
This position is for a flexible individual who can prioritise and work effectively on multiple subjects in line with the growth and the needs of different parts of the business.
- Management legal corporate matters including drafting and negotiation of partnership, JV agreements and change of shareholders, etc.
- Liaise with HQ on legal aspects for mergers & acquisitions
- Support countries in the review and negotiation of contracts; and follow-up/build remedy and claim plans with concerned countries.
- Legal qualification (Master and/or LLB), ideally coupled with a Business degree
- 5 to 8 years legal experience including at least 3 years in-house in an international environment
- Ability to work hands-on and with business acumen.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume to email@example.com by 30 September 2013.