- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Life insurance with application development on SMART400, Product life cycle and development management, Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Development lead role in the life insurance applications space
- Newly created role in a dynamic development and analysis team
About Our Client
Our client, one of the world's largest insurance group has recently acquired a new project with an investment bank. As part of the expansion, they are growing their development team for life insurance applications. They now needan experience Life Insurance Applications Manager (SMART400) with strong functional skills to join their team in a managerial role.
The Life Insurance Applications Manager will be responsible for leading development efforts, requirement gathering and documentation. Reporting to the Head of Applications development, you will potentially lead a team of 3-4 developers and analysts to deliver large scale projects. You will be main point of contact for the senior management for the full cycle SDLC.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify you have:
- Bachelors Degree in IT with at least 6 years of experience in life insurance
- 5 years of development experience in life insurance application development on SMART400
- Strong understanding of basic insurance processes to carry out production support and release
- Strong communication skills and ability to handle full cycle of development
- Experience in testing and developing test cases will be highly beneficial
- Good communication skills and a grounded attitude
What's On Offer
This is a unique chance to involve in development, testing and release to build your expertise in Life Insurance applications. There will be several external and on the job trainings. The role offers great progression opportunities and the maximum remuneration will be $95,000 inclusive of a performance bonus and excluding excellent benefits.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Anurag Garg on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1707750