- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: supervisory , troubleshooting
- Leading a team of lift technicians in the general repair and upgrading of lifts.
- Arranging and supervise contractors to carry out the job the upgrading or improvement works whenever necessary.
- Responsible for attending to breakdowns; troubleshooting equipment faults and carries out preventive / corrective actions
- Perform inspection & testing of lifts.
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or Engineering equivalent
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in engineering industry
- Good organizational, reporting and supervisory skills are essential
- Ability to handle pressure and work challenging lead times
- Ability to work independently
- Working Location : West
- Singaporean / SPR only
• Reason for leaving of each job
• Last drawn salary package
• Expected salary