- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
To support the Senior Assistant Director (Local Planning) in:
- Assessing the needs of residents for social services and providing ground feedback and inputs for the development of social services and programmes.
- Partnering with stakeholders in the community to optimize the allocation of resources for social services in the community and to develop services in the locality.
- Working with the various service providers to coordinate the delivery of social services.
- A university degree. Fresh graduates or candidates with 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience can be considered.
- Experienced candidates with at least 10 years of working experience in the social sector who are non-degree holders can also be considered.
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with strong aptitude in relating with different stakeholders
- Resourceful and with good initiatives
- A team player and the ability to multi-task
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.