- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing , Biological Sciences
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Research & Development
Locum Research Nurse/Med Tech
Thinking of the change in current working environment?
Nurses from different disciplines are welcomed to apply!
We need someone like you who can:
- Assist physicians and scientists in monitoring the health and responses of a patient during a new drug or therapy trial, recording physical assessments and vital signs
- Administering the investigated compounds or therapies and coordinating research activities Use advanced research-focused assessment skills to determine potential patient care issues and devise plans for care
- Update these plans as the patient's response to the drug alters his or her state of health or illness, or to stabilize physiological parameters such as heart rate and blood pressure
- Required to collect patient samples, such as blood, urine or tissue biopsies
- Assist in developing treatment protocols and methods for the drug or therapies by incorporating their own research data with that of other investigators
- Diploma in Nursing
- Must be registered under Singapore Nursing Board (State Registered Nurse)
- Recent school leavers/experienced Nurses are most welcomed to apply!
- Various agency/contract Nursing positions available island wide
- Able to work independently and a good team player
- Minimum a 3-6 months commitment to the job; opportunity of being a full time staff depending on attitude and performance.
Interested candidates, please send your detailed resume in MS Words with passport size photo attached to: