- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms Office
Our Client is a shipping company that specialises in Container Liner Agency business. They are currently seeking suitable candidates to join their dynamic team!
- Arrange and handle daily operations matters.
- Following up with shipment status.
- Prepare inventory reports.
- Monitoring container movement.
- Verifying vendor’s invoices.
- Min GCE O or Diploma in any discipline
- At least 1-2 years of handling shipping documentation experience/No experience required
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Strictly Singaporean and PR only
*** Candidates who are interested in the position, do kindly send in your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or click on the "Apply" button with the link below:
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be notify.
EA License No.: 07C3481
Registration No.: R1219858