- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: PSLE
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms Office
- Prepare shipping documents like packing list, delivery orders and forward to relevant parties.
- Responsible for goods for export shipments.
- Prepare shipment documentation.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders to ensure timely delivery of products to local and oversea customers.
- Handle import and export permit declaration.
- Handle and reply to customer enquiries via phone and e-mails on product availability and delivery schedule.
- Responsible for the quality of shipment work.
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, Professional Certificate/NiTEC, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Please forward your resume in MS WORD FORMAT to email@example.com feel free to call at 6789 9689 for more information. Interested applicants please state your expected salary, last drawn salary and starting date.
Log on to www.access-personnel.jobs for more job opportunities!