- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Microsoft Office
Logistic/ Warehouse Executive
( West / $2500 / 5.5 Days )
- Planning of the warehouse layout and upkeep the warehouse in accordance to ISO criteria and government safety and environmental regulations
- Coordinate with the Company-appointed freight forwarders on shipment of new equipment as well as physically verify and report the quantity and quality of the equipment and accessories received from manufacturer in each shipment.
- Manage the storage and control of inventory as well as prepare and submit monthly inventory reports and other reports to Management as and when requested.
- Plan and supervise the store personnel in their daily tasks, including preparation of equipment and accessories for delivery to Company sites.
- Plan and coordinate with the Company-appointed transportation companies to deliver and collect equipment and accessories to/from Company sites.
- Fill up material requisition form for local purchase of parts and materials as well as physically verify and report the quantity and quality of parts and materials received from supplier.
- Diploma in warehouse and logistics management
- Familiar with shipping documentation
- Motivated, structured, analytical, self-discipline, willing to learn and pro-active approach
- Team Players with initiative and high sense of responsibility to complete work on time
- Preferably with at least 1 - 2 years of relevant working experience
2) Current/ Expected salary
3) Reasons for leaving previous employments
4) Recent photo