- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Ensure that employees and contractors perform Spare parts Management and warehousing related work in a safe manner in compliance with HSE practises with all applicable permits to work in place.
- Ensure compliance with safety standards, local legislation, statutory requirements and regulations as well as Corporate guidelines while performing related duties and all other warehouse related work.
- Liaise with Maintenance Coordinators to check scope and spare parts requirements.
- Response to plant Maintenance spare parts requirements, Prompt and timely response to requests for assistance and putting in the time and effort to meet operations expectations.
- Responsible for inventory management and cycle count requirements.
- Ensuring the proper functioning of all warehouse tools and equipment.
- Trade certificates in warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 Years of relevant experience in Maintenance warehouse functions of Petrochemical/Chemical Industry.
- Experience in warehouse Operation, knowledge of spare parts management is essential.
- Posses strong safety awareness and ability to work independently.