- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: SAP
- Order Mgmt / RMA / Claims / Escalations / Reporting
- US IT MNC
- 5 day / Up to 4K
Logistics Analyst x3 (1 Year Contract) (US IT MNC / North / Up to 4K)
- Responsible for Sales Support, Suppliers and third-party warehousing on daily operational issues, post-sale, etc
- Handle customer queries / escalations, monitoring returns deliveries, supplier loss claims, etc
- Daily / Weekly reporting for Return Management Authorization - reduce aging RMAs & improve cycle time
- Ad-hoc projects - process improvement
- Min Diploma in Supply Chain Management / Accounting / Finance / IT or equivalent
- Min 2 years in order management - prepared to handle volume
- Strong Knowledge of SAP, Keynote or Powerpoint, MS Excel (Intermediate)
- Meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in fast paced environment
- Speak read, & write English & Mandarin as required to handle Chinese Speaking Stakeholders
- Only Singaporeans & Singapore PRs need apply
- Location : Central (Ang Mo Kio)
- Working days : Monday to Friday
- Salary : Up to $4,000 or higher (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
or call your friendly Consultant, Norman, at 6590 9954 or 8339 7809 for a discussion. I will be glad to assist you!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!