- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Ms Office
Our client is a leading international freight forwarding company. They are looking for dynamic candidates to join their growing team.
- Perform warehouse duty of receiving, checking, retrieving, loading & unloading, repacking and palletizing for both import and export cargo.
- Ensure proper cargo checking upon receipt and report any irregularity observed to supervisor.
- Update status of import and export cargo upon receipt into in-house computer system
- Carry out daily physical stock check of remaining cargo in warehouse and update report for distribution to the import and export section.
- Perform labeling of airline label for export cargo.
- Maintain high standard of cleanliness & housekeeping of warehouse area.
- Observe safe warehouse practices and security.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor from time to time.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ level
- Good Communication Skills
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with China counterparts
- Responsible, mature, hands-on, meticulous, detailed, proactive and committed team player
- IT savvy- proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Preferably 1 year related experience in Shipping/Warehouse/Logistics and Forklift License (e.g. PSA)
- Singaporean/PRs only
*** Candidates who are interested in the position, do kindly send in your application directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com