- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics , LC Neg
Only Singaporean and PR need to apply
Please attach CV with photo
Position: Logistics & Merchandise Assistant (5 Days / Clarke Quay / Max $2000)
- Inventory updates and all functions relating to inventory (data entry, stocks reconciliations, etc.)
- Prepare purchase order and liaise closely with suppliers and operations to ensure timely delivery.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, issuing and managing the warehouse.
- Execute expertise in cost comparisons to meet the operations requirement with the interest of the company.
- Other administrative duties.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in relevant education.
- Able to adapt to a fast paced working environment with tight deadlines.
- Energetic, fast learning, responsible, self-motivated, enthusiastic, mature and meticulous with a can-do attitude and good sense of confidentiality.
- Team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications.
Position: Logistics Coordinator (5 days / Tuas / $1600-$2400)
Working hours: 7:30 - 4:45pm (Transport starts from 6:30am)
- Prepare for import/export, cross trade shipment (direct shipment) customs clearance & declarations as required and take responsibility for shipment arrangement, all relevant documentation of declarations with the authority’s based on the customer request and incoterm and send to customer timely.
- Communicate with forwarder and customs agency in a timely manner to complete all data interface/acceptance in agreed time.
- Coordinate with transportation forwarders and customs agency, arrange import/export delivery and cross trade shipment (Direct shipment)
- Responsible for the performance of the agency and dealing the daily operation about goods delivery.
- Ensure the customs documentation return from customs timely to ensure payment of import parts reconcile with payment term.
- Ensure company import and export procedures comply with Government/Customs policy.
- Maintain and coordinate with planning, procurement, warehouse for import shipment
- LC shipment negotiation
- Admin filling work
- Diploma in Logistics
- Other tasks assigned by department manager.
Interested candidates, please submit your detailed resume with photo Attention to Vani: email@example.com
License No : 04C4191