- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Full set of shipping documentations (import/ export; sea/ air) and coordination
- Shipment coordination with shipper, consignee, carrier, agents, etc.
- Full set of shipping documentations (import/ export; sea/ air).
- Permits decalarations/ processing.
- Customer service and issues resolution.
- Team support.
- At least A Level/ Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Willing to learn, good communication skills, able to work in teams.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Must be able to speak/ read/ write in Mandarin
Application shortcut: Please send latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org