- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics management, Order Processing
Our client is the leading rubber and auto parts manufacturer supplying its products across more than 25 countries in the region. It plays a key role in facilitating this large and growing market
You will be responsible for the following responsibilities but not limited to:-
- Maintain full spectrum of daily logistics administration and documentations (order process, deliveries, freights, bills, customers enquiries etc.)
- Responsible for Order Processing: Receive orders from customers and input order to factories (Japan, Thailand, Indonesia and Taiwan).
- Liaise with factories, carriers, freight forwarder and customers to ensure timely and cost-effective deliveries.
- Receive shipping documents from factories and process necessary shipping documents for customers.
- Prepare invoices to distributors, sales companies and subsidiaries.
- Check freight or other logistics invoices and submit it to Accounting Department for payment.
- Maintain logistic databases and assist in the preparation of the transportation and distribution statistics for analysis.
- Co-ordinate with Group Companies to resolve problems on deliveries, cargo damages, payments and complaints.
- Handle loss or damage and return goods if such discrepancies arise.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- A recognized Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in shipping or trading and/or interest to pursue a career in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Able to handle huge volume of documentation work.
- Discipline and able to work within strict deadlines and under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical and process orientation problem solving skills.
- Good initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision in a result-oriented environment.
- Competent in MS Office, especially in Excel and Word.
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified