- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics management, Interpersonal skills
- To assist the Manager in day to day operations of the warehouse.
- Handle all data input POS system, filing and document control.
- Provide IT support to shops and office.
- To initiate and carry out routine and ad-hoc checks inbound, outbound and inventory process / accuracies; and report on any changes or non-compliances with preventive and corrective actions.
- To co-ordinate with internal and external customers on all operations related requirements.
- Prepare regular reports.
- To carry out any task as assigned by the Manager.
- Possess a Diploma/Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain /Business Administration /Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years related working experience in the logistic/supply chain operations.
- Some working knowledge of POS System will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Be meticulous, attention to detail and follow-up.
- A good team player, be self-motivated, willing to learn, result-oriented, independent with good attitude.
- Possess go-getter attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
- Able to speak, read and write Japanese to liase with Japanese speaking associates.